Many Prime Day deals are already arriving, and the shopping event isn’t even scheduled to kick off until midnight on October 13. That’s right: Several early Prime Day deals are happening this weekend. Just remember — while Prime Day is a 48-hour event this year, the best deals can sell out almost instantly after going live. If something tickles your fancy, even now, bag it or risk losing out.
Of course, with so much on offer, separating the best Prime Day deals from the worst will be a herculean task.
Luckily, we’re doing all the hard work for you, combing through all of the discounts on must-have items like laptops, TVs, and Nintendo Switch games, comparing Amazon’s prices to other retailers, to bring you a list of Prime Day deals you can’t miss on Prime Day 2020.
Today’s best Prime Day deals
- Amazon Echo Dot Kids Edition (3rd Gen) — $35, was $70
- Instant Pot Duo (6-Quart) — $79, was $100
- Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm, GPS) — $169, was $200
- Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case — $219, was $250
- Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Multi Cooker (8-Quart) — $220, was $270
- HP Chromebook 11.6 (4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC) — $260, was $340
- 50-inch TCL 4-Series Roku 4K TV — $280, was $480
- Apple iPad Mini (64GB, Wi-Fi, Latest Model) — $350, was $400
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, GPS) — $369, was $400
Amazon has kicked off a host of ‘early Prime Day deals’ ahead of Prime Day 2020. As if that wasn’t enough, there are plenty of non-Prime iPad deals, MacBook deals, iPhone deals available right now too.
Additional products like AirPods, cheap laptops, Fire TV Sticks, Keurigs, Kindles, 4K TVs, and gaming headsets on are on sale as well. We’ve cataloged all of the best Amazon deals happening today:..Read more>>