Come join the HR team! The HR team is seeking a self-driven, highly organized, and proactive Executive Assistant to work closely with the Executive Assistant for the Senior Vice President, Human Resources. This position will interact and partner with business leaders, HR teams and their executive assistants to support HR engagement across Amazon. This highly visible role will provide the opportunity to learn and have a positive impact on the entire HR organization.
As an EA for HR, you will support the executive office and org in the following ways:
· Supporting our executive office, including calendar management, travel, rhythm of business planning, and admin support.
· Document preparation for meetings (managing agendas and business decks).
· Disseminating information and directing employees to appropriate resources for information.
· Occasional event planning and ad hoc project work.
· Contribution to the setting of mechanisms, goals, standards and procedures.
· Contribution to the building and maintenance of central HR SharePoint site.
· Executive support as needed within the HR leadership team.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
· Is excited about collaborating with other Business Partners and Executive Assistants (both inside and outside of the HR organization) in offering seamless executive support.
· Is passionate about implementing processes that increase productivity and minimize churn and wants to develop project management skills.
· Thinks Big: wants to do more and is always looking around corners.
· 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
· Experience with executive level calendar management
· Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products
· Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills.
· High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company…Read more>>